Rings are mostly connected with marriage in the minds of males. However, wearing a gold band on a man's hand may be as much a fashion statement as it is a proclamation of marriage in recent years. Rings have been worn by males to symbolise wealth, rank, and marital status since antiquity, Even today, you may find guys wearing college rings, society rings, and club rings that have a specific value for them. Men have worn a ring on the fourth finger of their left hand for thousands of years to symbolise that they are dedicated to their marriage.
Social Benefits of wearing a Ring:
1. Wearing a gold ring on your ring finger makes it clear that you're single, and you'll hopefully be able to enjoy a night out without unwelcome attempts.
2. Toys that relieve stress are intended for children. With little more than the rings on their fingers, real men can occupy their time and focus their attention.
3. Rings give an indescribable "je ne sais quoi" to every look by effortlessly accessorising with what you're wearing. Colors may be brought out with the aid of a gemstone ring.
4. Wear a ring on your pinky to show your allegiance. With an unobtrusive signet ring, you may show your support for a football club, a college, or even a political party.
5. Gold is an expensive commodity. There's no better way to flaunt your good fortune than with a handful of glitter.
How to Wear A Ring:
Beyond the wedding ring, wearing rings makes a statement about your unique style. There are many debates on what kind of ring men should wear and if they should wear rings at all. Don't worry; with Sirius Jewels men's ring style guide, we'll address all of your worries.
Let's start with whether a ring should be worn on the left or right hand. Except for the wedding band, there are no hard and fast rules concerning which hand to wear a ring with. This, as well, differs by culture. Hand motions focus a lot of attention to the right hand since it is regarded more active and dominating. The left hand, on the other hand, is represented by a mental hand that reflects your character and beliefs. These are quite broad ideas that shouldn't get in the way of your personal aesthetic.
Types of Rings for Men:
1. Men’s Signet Rings: Signet rings have been around for thousands of years and are perhaps the most popular form of men's gold ring. The "gentleman's ring" is a common nickname. As you might expect, this custom has died out, and signet rings are now mostly used as fashion statements or family heirlooms. In today's world, many signet rings are made of diamonds and other jewels rather than having an etched pattern.
2. Wedding Rings: Men's wedding bands are generally gold or silver, with a basic unadorned design, and are worn on the ring finger of the left hand. Other metals, such as platinum or tungsten, are becoming more fashionable, and males wearing diamond wedding rings isn't unheard of.
3. Diamond Rings: Diamonds are most typically found in women's engagement rings, but they are equally popular in men's rings. Whether you're searching for a wedding band, a signet ring, a buckle ring, or something else entirely, you should have no trouble locating one with a diamond. There's also a wide range of diamond designs to pick from, including solitaire rings with a single diamond and cluster bands with numerous diamonds. One trendy fad that has gained traction in recent years is to have a ring "iced out," or totally covered in diamonds, giving it a luminous appearance.
4. Pinky Rings: Any ring worn on the smallest finger of either hand is referred to as a pinky ring. Signet rings are common, but they aren't required. They're tiny and won't get in the way of your work. Pinky rings for men are available in a variety of materials, including gold, acrylic, and even leather.
Why combination of Gold and Diamond is most appreciated in Men’s Rings:
The typical material for wedding bands is pure gold, which has an orange-ish hue and is easily identifiable. It's also one of the simplest metals to deal with, and it's likely the first metal utilised to manufacture jewellery. Gold is timeless and traditional, instantly identifiable, and tarnish-resistant. Diamonds are frequently referred to as "Man's Best Friend." Diamonds are very hard and one of the most precious gemstones on the planet. They are clear, colourless, and have the capacity to refract light to brighten a room. Both of these yellow gold diamond jewellery pieces match well with black, beige, navy blue, and grey. Gold is a versatile hue that may be worn by people of all complexion tones.
So there you have it: the most popular gold ring styles for guys in terms of substance and style. When you've decided on a style, it's time to start looking for the right ring, and there's no better place to go than Sirius Jewels to put an end to your quest for gold or diamond rings for men. If you're looking to buy jewellery online, have a look at our large selection of gold and diamond rings.