The website's and native mobile applications' privacy policies are found here. We'd like to let you know that our privacy policies are subject to change at any time without notice, and you should examine them before continuing to use Siriusjewels.com.
Personal Information Collected
Our primary priorities are the privacy and security of the personal information you provide. We use your information in a variety of ways. For example, we need to utilise your registration data on Siriusjewels.com or the app to deliver your order to you. Your email address and phone number are used to keep you informed about new services and products. Sirius diamonds and lifestyles uses your date of birth, gender, contact history, and payment information to contact you over the phone or on social media for the best possible customer service.
- Cookies are little data files stored on your computer by your browser. Cookies are used to keep track of different parts of your visit and to help Sirius Jewels offer you with consistent service. Sirius Jewels does not save Personal Information in cookies for external purposes.
- Based on Display Advertising, we've added Google Analytics functionality (Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Visitors may use the Advertising Settings to opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and personalise their Google Display Network ads.
- We utilise first-party cookies (such the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (like the DoubleClick cookie) combined to report how our ad impressions, other usage of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are connected to visitors to our site.
- Children are not permitted to use or access any of the Website's or native mobile applications. Sirius Jewels does not collect or sell personal information from minors.
- Sirius Jewels owns all information gathered through the Website, its apps, including native mobile applications. The information collected by Sirius jewels will be used to contact you about the Website or native mobile applications, as well as related news and services available on the Website or native mobile applications; to maintain and review the Website or native mobile applications; to measure the number of visitors to the Website or native mobile applications and to know their geographic locations; and to keep you informed about all special offers available on the Website or native mobile applications.
- You may opt out of receiving similar emails at any time. Some of your information may be shared with and used by third parties who require access to it, such as courier companies, credit card processing companies, merchants, and so on, in order for them and Sirius jewels to execute their functions and fulfil your purchase requirements.
- SiriusJewels does not allow any unauthorised individuals or organisations to utilise any information collected through the Website or native mobile applications. However, because of your browser settings, Sirius jewels and our native mobile applications are not responsible for any information collected, shared, or utilised by any other third-party website or mobile application.
- Sirius Jewels maintains the right to share any of your personally identifiable information in order to comply with court requests or other legal processes. Your Personal Information may be provided without your knowledge in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal proceedings.
- Sirius jewels may share aggregate data like demographics and Website or mobile application usage statistics with sponsors, marketers, or other third parties (except Sirius jewels' marketing partners and network providers). Such parties do not have access to your Personal Information when this sort of information is provided. When you contact Sirius jewels by phone, chat, or email, Sirius gems has the right to use your email address for marketing purposes. You can unsubscribe at any time.